Monday 18 June 2012

NOTD: SATC nails




Hey guys,

This weekend Mister Man is away working, so all of the mice are dancing on the tables.

Or in other words: there's a Sex & The City marathon on my TV ;)

After the first two seasons I felt so inspired I had to paint my nails pink and then the (old) New York Skyline.

And the shoes are inspired by... well, I guess it goes without saying ;)

I'm really pleased with how this mani turned out - now I just have to figure out what to do on the other hand - since I can't write the girls' names, I think it's just gonna be pink - maybe with a skyline as well.

The pink base colour is Models Own Pastel Pink, and all of the black is painted free hand in black acrylic lacquer.

The hearts are made of China Glaze Dance Baby and with OPI Teenage Dream over to make them sparkle. You need some sparkle when doing a SATC-mani, right?












As I said, I really like how this turned out :)
I'm a Carrie fan... Right now I'm at season 5 - I think that is my favourite... This or season 6 - I mean, the last two episodes in Paris... perhaps the best two of the whole series.

Who's your favourite of the girls - and do you have a favourite season or episode?


          

No comments:

Post a Comment