Sunday 10 June 2012

Chock a l'Orange



I just love orange and coral nail polish, so when I started falling for the neon trend a couple of months ago, I also started the search for that perfect neon orange.

I've looked through the orange range of Essie, OPI and China Glaze and came across some very bright orange shades. But none of them were the exact right neon one.

So when I saw swatches of Orly's new Summer collection, Feel The Vibe, I knew my search had come to an end.

Melt Your Popsicle is the most amazing bright neon orange shade I've ever seen in any nail polish. It just makes my fingers glow, and I seriously can't stop looking at it.




It was a little difficult to get my camera to show the right colour, but I think these pictures are pretty good in showing it right (taken outside in the shade):








Like in most other neon lacquers, the formula is quite thin and runny, and it's not very opaque.
In these pictures, I've used two coats of MYP over Nubar Cloud White.

Also it dries matte, so I've used a coat of Seche Vite to make it shiny :)

This is absolutely my favourite neon of all the ones I got!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment