Friday 8 June 2012

Matching nails and shoes


Hi guys!

A few weeks ago I was invited to a party. It was Mister Man's nephew's 15th Birthday, so I knew it wasn't gonna be anything wild - and so I wore a pretty white dress with my favourite shoes (9 cm heels!)

Since my dress was plain white, I wanted to do something special for my nails. I was thinking about a crazy colour to spark things up a bit, but decided to go with a matching solution instead.

I'm very pleased with the result, and it was noticed by all the women at the party ;)

I love the gold and black laces together, and wanted to find something similar from a stamping plate. Which I did with Bundle Monster plate BM20.

The gold polish is GOSH - Gold.




Natural light, shadow:




Artificial light + flash (so a little on the yellow side :/ )






2 comments: