Friday 8 June 2012

The colour and scent of Summer


Hi guys!

In Denmark it's pretty difficult to find lacquers from Revlon, so when I came across this pretty thing on my latest shopping spree, I didn't think twice before putting three copies in my basket... (They're not all for me, I'm not a polish maniac ;))

I put it on the minute I got back home, and have loved it ever since.

Revlon Mad About Mango is a tangerine tango/dark coral creme polish with a scent of mango... I think... To be honest I'm not that fond of mangoes, so I don't really know how they smell...

It reminded me more of gum, which to be honest many of my scented polishes do. So the scent isn't what makes this polish special. It's the scent combined with the amazing colour!


It was very easy to apply, I loved the formula. I'm wearing three coats in the pictures below:



(Artifical lights, no flash)








It lasted for several days on my fingers, which I didn't expect for a Revon polish to do. But it survived just fine and the scent lasted around four days before it was so faint I couldn't smell it anymore.

I believe this is going to be one of my favourites this Summer :)




No comments:

Post a Comment