Sunday 24 June 2012

I'm Not Lion - This glitter is wild!




Hi ya'll,

Today I want to show you this incredible glitter polish from China Glaze's latest collection, Safari.

It's called I'm Not Lion - and it is wild!

I wasn't really sure if I wanted it or not when I saw the swatches, but I ordered it anyway - and boy, am I glad I did so.

It's absolutely amazing. It is right up on the shelve with amazing glitters - together with the famous collection of Eye Candy 3D-glitters.


The formula in this one was perfect, it was easy to apply. As with all other glitters it was a pain to clean up around the nail, though ;)

I've used three coats and topped with Seche Vite for the pictures below (direct sunlight):









I seriously can't stop looking at this beauty. It's said to be silver with holographic glitter, but it sure does look champagne to me.

I don't think that brings it down one bit, actually just the opposite. It's very sophisticated, yet still festive.

The pictures doesn't really show how much this pretty one glimpses, it's just one of those shades that really should be seen 'live'.

I thought the glittery shades would stand back from the neons this Summer, but now I'm sure it's gonna read glitter fest all over the year of 2012  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment